Monday, October 1, 2012

"Meet Me Where the Sidewalk Ends"














images via ThreadSence

I know that I've posted many ThreadSence lookbooks in the past, but I when I saw the Fall 2012 lookbook, I couldn't resist reposting some of their gorgeous photos.

Call me a hipster, but I'm a sucker for dark moody colors and misty-looking photos reminiscent of 90's  grunge and mystery. When I saw the vintage sets that the photo shoot took place in, I pretty much saw where I envision myself five years from now: living in a small apartment in a big city and channeling all of my creative energy into transforming a small budget into beautiful decor and boho-chic outfits. The only thing missing is my well-dressed, intelligent, funny, and HOT boyfriend (obviously).

If you can't tell, I'm a dreamer. If I ever had the opportunity to work as a stylist on a shoot such as this one, or even as a graphic designer, photo editor, mood board artist (is that even a thing?), anything, I think I would die of happiness. 

Anyway, this was too good to not post.

Cheers and happy Monday!

Sam 

No comments:

Post a Comment