It's that time of year again! Time to spend money on things I 'need' for my absolute favorite time of year, Fall!
Since moving in to my new apartment and learning what it's really like to have to pay for things like food and wifi, I will admit I've become a bit stingier with my cash. However, I knew myself well enough to set aside a generous amount of my (minimum) wages to splurge on my favorites for Fall.
Above are a few of my favorite pieces that will be joining my closet soon (well, at least their cheap alternative counterparts).
1. Updated Fall basics. A new flannel (perfect for my 90's obsession) and an oversized moto vest can instantly transform my summer favorites to Fall appropriate ensembles.
2. Victorian-inspired lace. I'm loving a high neckline for Fall, especially with beautiful lace details.
3. Set/ tapestry print. Killing two birds with one stone! I've been looking for a good printed set for awhile now, and Fall/Winter is pretty much the only time you can get away with the heavy tapestry texture. Stoked.
4. Pointed toe loafers. I've always been a fan of a good loafer, and considering my favorite blue velvet loafers just broke (may they rest in peace), I think this purchase is well-justified.
5. Tailored bottoms. Because Fall in Los Angeles is notoriously HOT, I'm probably going to be wearing tailored denim shorts on the daily. As much as I love my cutoffs, I'm excited to see cleaner lines and a great fit taking over for Fall.
6. Gold jewelry. Specifically, I'm loving gold minimalist jewelry. Can't wait to get my hands on a chain ID bracelet and evil eye necklace. These are the kinds of pieces I can imagine wearing everyday as a go-to pair.