Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze



It's raining, it's pouring... and unfortunately for me, class is a thirty minute walk from my dorm. That's not to say I wasn't excited about finally being able to bundle up in warm, chunky knits, long socks, and my favorite boots, however, despite my best efforts, I still ended up drenched by the time I reached my class. And it turns out my favorite rain boots aren't quite suited for the rain anymore, seeing as there is a new hole in the bottom. Of course I found this out the hard way, when I realized that my feet were swimming in mini pools of water after about five minutes. But everything's okay now; I'm sitting in my room wearing sweats, drinking coffee, and lusting over the rainy day clothes I wish I had. 

by Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment