Friday, January 20, 2012

February's Coming











Although I appreciate the fresh "do-over" feeling that comes with a new year and the crisp mornings in January, I absolutely cannot wait until February. My birthday month is always a little bittersweet (thank you, Valentine's day), but the weather is always wonderful here in SoCal and the stores are filled with bright pinks and reds and the greatest assortment of dark chocolate candies. 
As I mentioned in an earlier post, I'm currently attempting to merge both my tumblr and blogger accounts so that I can post more inspiring images on my blog (and therefore post more often). I fell in love with the mix of brights and neutrals in these photos; definitely my new favorite trend. And that arm candy? Count me in. I'm definitely in the market for some new bangles and bracelets.

All images via tumblr.

by Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment