Thursday, January 5, 2012

Good Eats


Alright, so you know that saying, "don't knock it till you've tried it?" That would be an excellent quote to throw in right about now. 
Many of my friends have scoffed at the idea of eggs on pizza, throwing my unconventional favorite off the table without even giving it a chance. But let me tell you, eggs on pizza just may be the greatest invention since pizza itself. Plus, this recipe is way healthier than your standard pepperoni pie. It's a whole wheat crust topped with fresh spinach, prosciutto, garlic, Parmesan cheese, and of course, four large eggs.
It's an awesome lunch special (for when I get bored of my standard pastrami sandwiches) that may look a little strange, but packs a punch of flavor.

Recipe here.

{Sliced prosciutto & garlic}

{Chopped baby spinach}



{Pure deliciousness}

by Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment