2. When I bring my computer to class, it's not because I'm being a good student but because I want to do some online shopping.
3. If I don't see anybody important when I'm wearing a cute outfit, I'll probably wear it again within the week.
4. A fault of working in retail: many of my paychecks go straight back to my employer.
5. Sometimes when I'm wearing an outfit that I'm not 100% sure about, I will return to my dorm midday and change.
6. Any reflective surface can and will be used as a mirror.
7. Nothing feels as good as wearing a twirly dress on a sunny day.
8. Coffee is also an accessory.
9. I am guilty of buying clothes and then not wearing them.
10. Fashion has given me more confidence about myself than anything else could have.
Today, I made this list (and figured out how to scan and Photoshop this sketch).
Today, I did not do my statistics homework.
This still counts as being productive, right?
Cheers to Monday!