Saturday, November 12, 2011

New Fashion Icons

New Fashion

New Fashion by bamitssam03 featuring blazers



As a beginning blogger, I'm constantly looking for inspiration and ways to improve my blog. For this inspiration I turn to the many successful and beautiful ladies who have established themselves as some of the most influential fashion bloggers on the internet. Their outfits are impeccable, their blogs are organized and consistently updated, and their lives seem absolutely fabulous. These are the women who made me want to start my own blog and gave me courage to believe that real girls can have awesome lives too.
Although I spend entirely too much time stalking their lives via the internet rather than doing my homework, I feel incredibly excited every time I discover that they have a new outfit post, or possibly pictures of yummy food. 
Hopefully I'll be able to post some actual outfit photos soon, considering that this is a "fashion blog," but until then, I guess I'll just keep making collages on polyvore. Cheers.


by Sam



1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete