Sunday, August 19, 2012

Good as New






I've always appreciated the idea of thrifting and transforming old pieces into modern staples, however being a germaphobe tends to complicate things a bit. In fact, the only used purse I ever purchased I ended up ruining from a lysol overdose.

However, this past weekend I ended up stumbling into my mother's closet and, low and behold, I found these gems. My mother and I have never been that mom and daughter pair that shares all of their clothing, mostly because my mom is 4 inches shorter than me, and has a taste for pieces with a Southwestern flair that don't exactly fit my style. But, these two jackets, the sweater, and scarf, untouched since the mid nineties, will be the perfect additions to my fall wardrobe (no lysol needed).

Cheers,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment